The Dynaco S-5 ATEX
Entrematic’s Dynaco brand has just released a new high speed – the Dynaco S-5 ATEX. The ATEX rated door provides unique solutions for sensitive environments.
What does the ATEX Cerfifcation mean?
ATEX is the name commonly given to the two European Directives for controlling explosive atmospheres.
1) Directive 99/92/EC (also known as ‘ATEX 137’ or the ‘ATEX Workplace Directive’)
2) Directive 94/9/EC (also known as ‘ATEX 95’ or ‘the ATEX Equipment Directive’)
You can learn more about ATEX on the HSE website.
The Dynaco S-5 doors hold the official certification according to the newest European directive which is 2014/34/EU, this means these doors are suited for installation in EX zones II 3GD IIC T4, III B 135°C.
With stringent regulations each of these doors are subject to a full audit and certification before being shipped for installation. This process means the end products is of the highest quality and guarantees conformity to the new regulations.
The doors are available in 3 different versions:
1) S-555 ATEX All Weather, for outside applications.
2) S-545 ATEX Power, for outside applications.
3) S-535 ATEX Compact, for inside application.
To learn more about this product, it’s uses and applications please contact HS Doors today.